Saturday, June 2, 2012

Black Barbie

"Style Saturday"
"Changing your hair; style, length, color -- is a birthright of all dolls."


Hey dolls, thanks so much for "blogging in" to another Saturday with me! I hope you liked last weekends hair stlye; the "Barbie (bow) Up-do". This weeks style I'm calling the "Black Barbie Blow-Out". One thing I love about being a woman of color is that I can do so many different things with my hair texture; rather it's straight or curly! So, since it's offically summer vacation, and concidering I will be laying poolside for most of it, I'm going all nat-u-ral.



My products: "Hair, Skin & Nails" vitamins (that I take daily) - "Palmer's Olive Oil Formula" shampoo, conditioner & hairdress - "Murray's Beeswax" (for the baby hair) - "Motions" Foaming Wrap Lotion






I hope you dolls enjoyed this weeks "Style Saturday" look!
"The Black Barbie Blow-Out"
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment