Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fashion Friday

Hey, dolls! I'm making up for "Fashion Friday".

So like I've mentioned in my last blog post, on Thursday's ("Thrifty Thursday's") I would show you guys in pictures and/or a video; the fashion & accessories I've found while out "Thrifting" (shopping at vintage/thrift shops). Next I would show & tell you how I would style and reconstruct them. Then on Friday's ("Fashion Friday's"), I would post my finished creations. But unfortunately, I was unable to go Thrifting this week. What I have for you today though, is a DIY I've done a little while ago that I call the "Baby Doll-Short Shorts".


(BACK VIEW)
(Right Corner) matching bow hair-clip


(CLOSE UP)
back pocket-bow detail








2 comments:

  1. These look good! I love this effect. And the bow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll - I could make u a pair if you'd like! They even come with a cute bow hair clip!

      Delete